The Liminal Space
A liminal space is the time between ‘what was’ and ‘what's next’. It is a place of transition, a season of questions and reflection.
You might be feeling...
- Overwhelmed with sensations and emotions
- Perpetually drained, unsettled, and mentally foggy
- Hopeless, with a deep sadness and despair
- Unable to enjoy life, not even the good things
- Afraid and ashamed of showing up as your true self
You want to experience...
- More clarity and self-awareness all around
- Deeper compassion for yourself and others
- Firmer boundaries that protect your sensitivity
- Freedom to be yourself around the people you love
- A return to an inner knowing as your compass